Miracle Jeans Day is September 10, 2014! Last year, approximately 55,000 credit union employees went "casual for kids," raising over $300,000. Let's top that this year!
Recruit Credit Unions to Participate in MJD
Please encourage the credit unions in your state to participate!
• League Communication Schedule (includes suggested tweets)
• Newsletter Articles
• Facebook Cover Photo (MJD Only)
• Facebook Cover Photo (MJD and Shop for Miracles)
Celebrate MJD at Your League
Lead by example and participate in Miracle Jeans Day with your staff!
• Register To Participate
• Download employee engagement materials to encourage staff participate
• Staff donate $5 to wear jeans or $25 for a free MJD CU4Kids shirt*
• Wear Jeans. Help Kids on Sept 10!
• Take photos to share with your member credit unions!
*Please use this t-shirt order form. Note, checks must arrive in Salt Lake City on or before August 22 to get shirts in time for Miracle Jeans Day. Alternatively, you can bulk order t-shirts here.