Young Leaders for Kids
The Young Leaders for Kids (YL4Kids) Board is a dynamic group of credit union leaders who are passionate about Credit Unions for Kids. Made up of enthusiastic individuals who are under forty years of age from credit unions, leagues and industry partners, the YL4Kids Board benefits from a broad spectrum of talent, experience, perspective, and reach in the credit union movement.
The purpose of Young Leaders for Kids is to create, grow and inspire Credit Unions for Kids enthusiasts among the next generation of credit union leaders.
Our goals are far-reaching:
• Motivate credit union action at the local level
• Enhance existing national fundraisers
• Instigate new ideas that will energize the cause and challenge conventional thinking
• Raise awareness about CU4Kids and CMN Hospitals among credit unions and members
Welcome to our new Young Leaders for Kids Board Members!
• Janna Bergstedt, First Community Credit Union (ND)